Friday, March 6, 2009

Trying to get the Message...

well.....a few things have been happening to me as of late...
my personal relationship with "The Torch" has been very challenging to say the least!
Also I have started expierencing the night "Visitors" again.
Please don't assume I am crazy...I am not...well, maybe just a bit! LOL
But seriously folks there have been times in my life more so since my whole hospitilization and nearly dying episode...where I will be woke up about 2-4am randomly every couple of months by a spirit trying to talk or chat with me about some unfinished business or items they feel important that they can't move on. Don't get me wrong...I am certainly NO Ghost Whisperer...and I would much rather have my beauty sleep...and It is NOT a dream...I feel like a mixture of out of place out of time...like me and the spirit are the only things in existence.
I can't describe it. I have had a girlfriends deceased father...whom showed up to me to let me know that I needed to tell his daughter and wife a few private things...things I knew NOTHING about. She was overwhelmed when I cautiously approached her about this.
Then...her deceased great, great grandmother came thru clear as day a few months later....i even drew a picture of her...for my Girlfriend....remarkably well...and folks I can't draw stick figures! ROFL...I am not a psychic or clarvoiant...I just have "Visitors"...sometimes wished i didn't.
I did get a visit from my deceased step sister...who for personal reasons for me...was the LAST person I wanted to ever see or hear from again. But she alerted me to issues of another sister...which were amazingly neccessary at the time...saved her life.
Then I went thru a divorce...had alot going on...and nothing...no visitors no nothing for about nine months give or take. Then the other night....March 4,2009 I was laying on my couch...it was approaching dusk and then there they were. Out in my front yard....leaned up against a tree...wanting to approach me...they would bob back and forth...kinda like YOU or I would see someone out of the corner of our eye...shape and size but not much detail.
Then i woke up early that morning with someone casually knocking on my side kitchen door downstairs...I got up and went to door...they were gone...nothing.
So, I feel like they were asking for permission to come in and approach me...as long as they are positive they are welcome. See I have blessed my home and land. So, that may be why the hesitancy...so, when I get back home later this weekend...I will keep my eyes and ears open...I have a feeling, someone has something to say...let's hope I am listening. LOL

Blessed Be...

No comments: