Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WHEW....

Well gals & Pals....

I am in the middle of an ice storm..hehehe and I talked my sister into letting my 3 nieces come over for the night...OMG!
I just have to say...my late thirties are much harder with 3 small girls! We have made homemade Chicken & Dumplings...frosted chocolate Brownies and took our individual bubble baths and needless to say I looked at my clock on my cell phone and thought....OMG...its only 8:30pm what the crap am I gonna do with them now till they pass out!
You know my Goth Girl & All American Boy are so much older than these three and can fend for themselves...these three are a full time watch people! My sympathies to those with toddlers...how easy it is to forget the dedication and time consuming effort involved here...but all in all...I adore these girls and they are worth it...now...to get them passed out before my Boy Toy comes home from work! LOL
Pray for my sanity and the girls patience....

Peace...I am outta here!

No comments: