Thursday, September 3, 2009

Being a better friend these days....

Over the last few months....I have visited many sites...joined different sites like facebook, myspace, witchforum and various others. But thru it all I have made a few TRUE friends, the type of friends who listen, care and follow you thru your life and ask the type of questions that let you know you matter and make a difference.
And my friends....Wolfbane from the UK (ML) and Army Hero in Germany (MB) and of course Sister Witch (AD) you know who you are....all of you have given me so much from friendship, to guidance to laughter....those items are precious and rare. I also have my two childhood friends Anastacia and Curly Sue (MI) who i hold so dear in my heart. I never seem to say the right things or give them thanks enough for being there for me through it all....my divorce, my custody with my three neices and now my days of nothing but me....LOL.
The Goddess puts us on a path...guides us, but the choice of free will is very important her and the path however given to us they are....doesn't block the fact that there are others on this path there to teach us as well...guide, protect and uplift us...even make us go...hmmmmmmm as well.
I don't consider myself greater than the big picture, I don't think I am that strong but then....I have a bad day....sit alone and think....think woe is me....then i open my laptop and am reminded just when i need to be ......my friends online and in life...care about me.
I will tell you...it is very lovely to have that...more important than any money, vacation or tv show....it is true magick..the kind that is rare and powerful the kind that can lift a person up and make them better along their way.
My mission in this life is to be a better friend, not be so damn judgemental, say the right thing at the right time, have the kleenex there ready and to open my mind to new things.......
I don't think i have mastered these abilities right now.....and I keep flopping on the best friend things.....and you all know who I have flopped with...and I am so so sorry for my short comings.......May the Goddess guide me in my path and teach me new ideas.
May All my friends understand my flaws and accept me anyways...this is my mantra for the month...BE A BETTER FRIEND...cause my friends ONLINE or IN PERSON are The very BEST!! Many thanks and blessings to them and their families....May Isis guide and protect them everyday.

No comments: