Wednesday, September 30, 2009

this has been an interesting two weeks during my BDAY....

I figured out....I need some ME time every day...just a bit. Also I have realized....there is dirt and mess...and it will keep..omg right! If you know me...you know...that THAT is a huge revelation!
Next....my relationship is NORMAL and really good! LOL
My Boy Toy (which now we are engaged really needs to be changed to THE TORCH) LOL... is a really great man...when my kids come up..he hangs out w/us, plays games....jokes...and tries to connect w/my kids on more than one level...
and no....he may not be MR.Romantic....but he is MR.Dependable and I love that about him. He does these small things for me....like tries to make me laugh, texts me quite alot during day while he is at work, lets me control the remote control, never ever complains about the house or what I cook, goes out on my Bday and gets me THREE huge books about Wicca ...which he knows NOTHING about (he is Catholic) and makes plans to take me and the girls camping on his vacation...he is a great man. Period....
I have been reading a book by Silver Ravenwolf "Hedge Witch" that he bought me....I love it....making me realize....I have enjoyed complaining woe is me too long...I am stopping that here and now...head up...garden gloves on...smile across my pretty little witchy face....I WANT to have a happy, successful, emotionally, physically, sexually rewarding relationship with "The Torch" It Always works, Always Blessed. I find this new mantra...stimulating...and positively uplifting and when I say it I mean it and I SMILE...omgs I smile big time!
I am no expert on life, liberty or the pursuit of anything...but what I do know....is that life is too short...too short to fret...to worry constantly...to muck around and cry all the time....I won't be her.. I WANT better and I deserve it....It always works...always a Blessing...so mote it be.

BTW...had a fabulous BDAY! ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound happy I am so happy for you. Send some of that positive energy my way LOL

Luv ya chica

Jade Myst said...

of course...casting my wand...your way and some blessings.