Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Winds of Change...My surroundings under go transition

change winds Pictures, Images and Photos

I have learned quite a bit about myself during this first week into the journey of self empowerment and positivity...including...I am a BEAUTIFUL woman who has much to offer and give. I have felt the winds of change envelope me....I have welcomed the wind into my chaotic life and allowed it to whip around moving obstacles for me that I didn't deem important enough to move. I have begun to welcome the sweet smell of life and it uncertainty to waft around my home in the midst of incense and candles...I am a Lucky woman...I have two very beautiful teenagers, and WONDERFUL loving fiance...a strong supportive family...custody of three (3) beautiful nieces (of course I am a Guardian which I already knew) and the ability to uplift, motivate and protect those in my life and around me....IT's Great to be a WITCH....its wonderful to be alive...as I embark on the "Fire Ritual" I am excited about what is to come...I sense great things as I move forward in this magickal circle to a better me....and realize...I am But Human as well.
Brightest Blessings my friends...I hope the Winds of change blow something you need into your paths as well.

o_O

No comments: